Thank you for your patience and trust in Lettuce Entertain You. As Saranello’s re-opens for limited Patio and Dining Room service, and continues delivery and carry out services, we’re taking precautions to ensure you remain confident in dining with us and feel safe in how we operate our restaurant.
The health and safety of our guests and employees always comes first.
- Dining Room and Patio seating will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Guests are required to wear masks while in the restaurant, masks are required during all interactions with the service team and only to be removed when eating or drinking.
- All guests will have their temperatures taken prior to entering the restaurant. Any guest with a temperature over 100.0 Degrees Fahrenheit will not be allowed to dine with us.
- All guests must confirm they have not traveled to any area on the current travel restriction list within the last 14 days.
- To help offset restrictions on our business resulting from the COVID-19 crisis, a 4% surcharge has been added to all guest checks. If you would like this removed, please let us know.
Thank you for doing your part to help stop the spread of COVID-19, your continued support and patience during this time are truly appreciated.
Click here to view the health and safety guidelines for Lettuce Entertain You.